Killackey Law Offices, APC, is based in Alhambra, California, and focuses on plaintiffs personal injury. We represent injured victims throughout the Los Angeles area, the surrounding communities and nationwide. We have also represented clients and families located in other countries when necessary.
We focus our practice on representing people who were injured due to others' negligence or wrongdoing because we believe our clients need our help. Our injured clients depend on insurance companies and other big resource companies to compensate them fairly when they are injured through no fault of their own.
We help our clients meet the challenge by serving as their powerful advocates. Our Alhambra personal injury attorneys protect their rights and their interests and seek the best results possible.
The following are the types of personal injury cases we handle:
- Traumatic brain injury — Employing in-depth knowledge of medicine to maximize recovery for clients with all types of brain injuries
- Truck and bus accidents — Managing the complex issues and regulations involved with serious accidents
- Wrongful death — Helping families obtain justice on behalf of their loved ones
- Auto accidents — From minor to severe, walking clients through the claims process step by step
- Product liability — Going up against those who design, manufacture or distribute unsafe and dangerous products
- Pharmaceutical litigation — Holding drug companies responsible when medications cause serious injury or death
- Insurance bad faith — Standing up for our clients' rights when insurance companies act in bad faith and deny claims
- Premises liability — Seeking accountability for injuries due to dangerous conditions at buildings, homes or public places
Free Initial Consultation · San Gabriel Premises Liability Attorney
Killackey Law Offices, APC, offers free consultations to our clients — call us at 626-999-0735 or toll free at 800-515-2183 to schedule an appointment, or contact us online.
We are available for appointments at our California office, your home, the hospital or a location convenient to you, including out of state or in another country. We have foreign language interpreters available.
For personal injury cases, there are no lawyer fees until we win your case.