Los Angeles Pharmaceutical Litigation Attorney
It seems as though every week another “miracle drug” is found to cause heart attack, stroke, or one of many other serious and potentially deadly side effects. The Los Angeles firm Killackey Law Offices, APC, is actively investigating numerous dangerous drugs including:
- Yaz, Yasmin, Ocella: Birth control pills which pose a significantly higher risk of serious health complications as compared to other oral contraceptives. If you have taken these medications and have suffered a heart attack, stroke, deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism, blood clots, gallbladder disease or you know someone who died from such conditions after taking these medications, call us to discuss whether these medications caused or contributed to that injury or death.
- Accutane: An anti-acne medication that has been linked to inflammatory bowel disorder. If you have taken this medication and suffered this condition, you should consider calling us for help.
- Actos: A Type 2 diabetes medication which works to maintain proper sugar levels is being investigated as a cause of bladder cancer. If you have taken Actos, and suffer from bladder cancer, call Killackey Law Offices, APC, to discuss how we can help.
- Darvon and Darvocet: Both pain killers, these have been recalled by the U.S. government due to the associated risk of heart problems, death by overdose and suicide.
- Fosamax: An osteoporosis medication which has been linked to causing fractures in the patient’s femur.
- Fresenius Dialysis Products GranuFlo® and NaturaLyte®: Linked to cardiopulmonary arrest and sudden cardiac death. If you have a family member who was undergoing dialysis, and has suffered cardiopulmonary arrest or sudden cardiac death, call us as we may be able to assist you in this matter.
- Hydroxycut: A dietary supplement which was recalled by the FDA as a result of numerous reported cases of liver damage, the death of a 19 year old and another who required a liver transplant. If you took Hydroxycut prior to its 2009 recall, and have since suffered liver problems, Killackey Law Offices, APC, may be able to assist you.
- Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs): These have been linked to birth defects. If you used SSRI’s while pregnant, and your child suffered birth defects, Killackey Law Offices, APC, may be able to assist you in recovery for your damages.
- Topamax: Linked to high incidences of cleft lip and cleft palate birth defects. Topamax is prescribed to treat epilepsy and to prevent migraines. Topamax has a generic name of Topiramate. If your child suffered a cleft lip or cleft palate after you used Topamax, Killackey Law Offices, APC, can help.
When harmful drugs cause serious injuries and wrongful death, we are there on your side. We seek to convince pharmaceutical companies that patient health is more important than profits. We pledge to go after the maximum results possible for you.
Free Initial Consultation · San Gabriel Dangerous and Defective Drugs Lawyer
We are available for appointments at our California office, your home, the hospital or a location convenient to you, including out of state or in another country. We have foreign language interpreters available.
For personal injury cases, there are no attorney fees until we win your case.